Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome to my Blog! (Again)

In one month I will be celebrating my daughter's first birthday. I can honestly say that at the beginning of February last year, I never would have imagined how crazy, amazing, and incredible the next 11 months were going to be! I've tried a couple of times now to keep a blog going to record the different milestones and    in general just the thousands of things that make first time motherhood so awesome, but I've always gotten to busy to keep it going for more than a couple of weeks. Fortunately now my daughter is somewhat independent enough to give me a few moments to myself each day, and look at me managing to still devote those moments to her! I'm creating this blog as a record of how life is for our little family as something to look back on when my daughter is old enough to pay attention to anything that isn't furry and sings for more than 2.5 seconds.

So without further adieu, let me introduce you to the star of this blog, the love of my life (even more-so than her father, lol), an avid lover of Yo Gabba Gabba (no matter how painful of  a migraine it may cause her parents), devourer of all things food or human (except for peas), and the center of me and her father's world, Annabelle Roselynn. We hope that you will join us on this sticky, and at times downright disgusting journey called Childhood.

1 comments:

KristofDM said...

She looks beautiful. :)
Good luck with the blog!

Post a Comment